– It costs only $45 per season – you get more for less!
– Enjoy (at least) two parties per season with food and beer!
– You’re not forced to referee any games.
– You get to play games with friends every Friday night.
– We have a beer license for the fields, and usually have a keg!
– It’s cheaper than a night out at the bars!
By Jeffry Gardner / February 16, 2018
Like Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, the City of Tucson can't stand the rain. With two straight days of rain and no
By Jeffry Gardner / February 12, 2018
Don't miss it, folks - the End of Season Party is this Saturday the 17th at 7pm. Once again, we'll
By Jennifer Campbell / February 11, 2018
The end of season party is nearly upon us, and as is tradition, it is holiday themed. We are combining
By Jeffry Gardner / February 9, 2018
Enjoy tonight's first round of playoffs and don't forget to get your teams together for next season - it's happening
By Jeffry Gardner / January 7, 2018
Sadly, there are people in this world opposed to inexpensive, social kickball - they'd go so far as to ATTACK